Cauldron [WIP] [Adventure Map] [Quests, Dungeons, etc.] [Recruiting]

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
What would you like to help with: everything

Experience with the mods : everything except: Pam's mods, space core, more nature.

IGN: ranger4950

Why would you like to join: I love using minecraft mods and making quests/builds. I've been looking for a great project like this.

*Ideas you want to add: the plant expansion pack mod. Also adding quadrum so we can add our own food and blocks

*Things you would take out or modify: a more diverse pathway and landscape.

JoschWithAC

Jul 29, 2019
What would you like to help with: Everything pretty much

Experience with the mods : Have played mostly tech related mods, but have been getting into magic, as I started playing TolkienCraft2 recently

IGN: JoschWithAC

Why would you like to join: It sounds like an awesome project and I'd like to be part of it :)

*Experience making maps: None

*Ideas you want to add: Well.. A lot :)

John_Wiglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
What would you like to help with: ill help with anything

Experience with the mods : tinkers, ender IO, and a few others

IGN: John_Wiglesworth

Why would you like to join: I always wanted to help someone make an adventure map

*Experience making maps: None

*Ideas you want to add: Well if you add ender IO you could make it to where pretty much make it to where since you have thaumcraft in it you make it to where you summon either huge or smalls spaces to fight some of the bosses and stuff and in there after you beat a boss you get one of the containers for Ender IO that you put in a smaller room which you put stuff in to get treasures so each thing you put in there would be the dungeons treasure room
*Things you would take out or modify: How you get some of the dungeons

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ores should be in the game and they can serve as items that the player can sell, use to craft components, or to hand over to specific NPCs as quest items.
I agree with all of your suggestions, except this one needs more clarification, do you mean that ores should still be naturally generated along with the rest of the world, or that ores should be given as quest rewards or spawned in dungeon chests. If it is the latter, I totally agree with you, if it is the former, than I think doing so would stray a little to far from the RPG idea and people would just almost play it like they would any other type of MC.

joi_98

Jul 29, 2019
What would you like to help with: Making the map look cool

Experience with the mods : Been playing FTB since it came out and have watched every Direwolf20's episodes

IGN: joi_98

Why would you like to join:I want to help other people make more awsome stuff :D

*Experience making maps: No, but exited to start

*Ideas you want to add:cool buildings and awesome technic stuff

*Things you would take out or modify: nothing :D