Whitelist Server | Casual | Fresh New server 10 slots | Nothing Banned | Grief Prevention | More slots coming |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mikesteam1234

Jul 29, 2019
Server status: Online
Server Version: 1.1.1 (1.7.10)
Server IP: 66.190.246.232

This server is prone to shutting down for long periods of time!! This will be a personal server, this is in no way a dedicated server and will not always be up. Check back here for updates on the server status. However I will try to keep it up as much as possible! 24/7 even

This will be a casual PvE server

Hello everyone!

The sever will be hosted on the west coast of the U.S.A

I will be leaving the server on 24/7 as much as possible, maybe with some breaks for my computer every so often. However as you may have noticed this is in no way a dedicated server. I'm looking for a dedicated few to come hang out, and have fun! I'm hoping I wont have to ban any items, however that could change. Hopefully I can set up some IRC and some other things to help us keep in touch.

Rules:
Use common sense and be nice!
Thats about it

This will hopefully be a fairly "vanilla" experience in regards to server rules. I will probably set options to let you protect your items but other than that, have fun! c:

Application:
(background checks will be done)
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? (automation, programming, exploring, etc):
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time): So I can get a feel of when the most active times will be
Suggestions:
Additional notes:

Admin Application: Admins will only be picked if the server grows to 20 slots.

How often will you be on?:
Have you been admin on other servers? (provide proof):
Will you be willing to help others over playing the game?:
Being an admin is tough work and you most certainly will be dealing with people more than playing the game do you accept this probability? (yes, no):
Additional notes:

Rules for the admins:
Be fair; no giving out items no matter what.
No abuse of power, this will be an instant ban.
Bans must only be used when an other player is harassing, or griefing another playing.
No abuse of creative powers, protect your stuff. If the items leak into the public... Well it wont be good.
If IRC is made, please stay in it at all times so you can be alerted if things go wrong.
Browse our forum page and accept applicants, do back ground checks.
... That's all for now, I'm sure this list will be updated so I suggest you try to stay updated as well.

Do you accept the Admin rules?:

Thanks to you all, hope to see you in-game
- Mike

Last edited:

miniminer_333

Jul 29, 2019
Username: miniminer_333
What do you enjoy doing most in-game?: automation with a tad of exploration ;)
Hours of play?: Eastern Standard Time, 4-5 P.M ish

CulDoes

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Username: CulDoes
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? (automation, programming, exploring, etc): programming, redstone and compact automation
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time): I'm from the UK and I just play most of the time or when i feel like it
Additional notes: I enjoy socializing with other players and getting to know and play with people, I also like to have a laugh

Demonickwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Demonickwolf
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? Exploration, mostly. But i enjoy pretty much every aspect.
Hours of play? US Eastern time, and I usually get in a few hours before work, at around noon, and after work, around 10 or 11 pm.
Additional notes: I've used these mods for quite awhile now, so I'm pretty decent at them, and I don't mind helping someone out one bit. I'm horrible at Redstone though! Unless you count ProjectE, then i'm good enough :p

L

Lionheart9975

Username: Lionheart9975
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? Just playing:)
Hours of play? Eastern time zone about 5 hrs a day.
Suggestions: I dont know what you mean
Additional notes: I have skype and discord, I hope I get in!

E

ethanjag

Username: ethanjag
What do you enjoy doing the most in game?: I enjoy pretty much every aspect of the game, and I've been playing since alpha, so I'm decent at everything. (if I don't know something, I'm a quick learner).
Amount of time I can spend: At least an hour a day, if not more.
Additional notes: My friends and I are looking for a good FTB server, and this looks really good!

Arrowheaderz

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
(background checks will be done)
Username:Trungledor
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? : I'm a fan of making cool farms and just automating the shit out of my base. I plan to play with a couple of friends who'll also apply, but ill be happy to build things for the server, I like making aesthetically pleasing stuff for cool communities so just let me know!
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time): EST like any time between 4:00PM to 2:00AM honestly (not in a row... most of the time)
Suggestions:
Additional notes: Im with ethanjag

L

Lionheart9975

Username: Lionheart9975
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? Mostly magic and a tad bit of automating
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time): EST any time between 4:30- 9pm and on thursdays i have practice
Additional notes: The cake is a lie

Nucl3r

Jul 29, 2019
Username: super_why
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? (automation, programming, exploring, etc): automation/exploring
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time):central time usually on 6-8 hours a day
Suggestions:
Additional notes:

T

TracK1ng

Username: TracK1w
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? Make base with a lot of machines.
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time):about 2-4 hours every day, normally at night.
Suggestions:
Additional notes:

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Username:hopdog
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? (automation, programming, exploring, etc): I like make automation's, but also to make them synergize with my overall plan of world domination :p
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time): So I can get a feel of when the most active times will be. Time zone very's I travel a bit for work but usual in the evening's after 7pm EST currently. when I log on its for about 2-3 hours. almost always Friday - Sunday. Monday - Thursday up in the air.
Suggestions: Don't press the big red button that says "Press Me"
Additional notes: Pick me :D

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ungraceful
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? (automation, programming, exploring, etc): i really enjoy magic mods more or less my specialty
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time): 5-10
Suggestions:
Additional notes: I've been playing this game since it was first in alpha so i can help with almost anything.:)

FatherOfSniping

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Jake_Memow
What do you enjoy doing most in-game? (automation, programming, exploring, etc): more automation and building
Hours of play? (time zone, usual play time): CST, after 5 PM for around 2-4 hrs a day
Suggestions:
Additional notes: