Whitelist Server Casual DW20 server looking for players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wrathlamp

Jul 29, 2019
an unnamed, non glorified white-list server with nothing but the mod pack in place is looking for mature players.

by mature, I mean this:

*your not constantly cursing. a little is fine, but when its every word you type, its annoying.
*your not constantly bothering other players because you can.
*if something breaks, you bring it to my attention without endlessly complaining.
*you generally don’t act like your a 12 year old with an angst problem.
*follow Wheaton's law. don’t be a dick.

try to keep politics and religion to a minimum.
though there is freedom of speech, shoving your ideas down everyone's throats is annoying.
so long as discussions remain discussions, and not arguments, there is no punishment for breaking this caveat.
if another player comes to me with complaints for something of this nature, it is not an automatic ban.
i will expect to hear both sides of the story, and chat logs will be checked.
hopefully it will never come to that. :)

other than that, its all fun and games
when you join the world, you will be given a glider, and a place to use it from. you may keep the glider, but leave some for everyone else ;)
I believe a player should be able to choose where they want to live.

if I get 10 players, I will add a TS3 server.
if I get 10 players, I will put linking books from your base to the main hub for whoever wants them.

the server is solvent for for the next 2.5 months. if everyone likes it, I’ll gladly buy more time.
if you don’t like the server, but you don’t want to lose everything you've built, tell me.
I will gladly give you a world download.

I’m looking to build a small casual community. nothing fancy, if you like it, I’ll make a place for you to donate, but if not, there is no pressure.

I will choose among the most responsible for OP privileges, so please don’t ask.

and for the love of all things, help me find a name for the server ;)

Last edited:

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
Sign me up.
IGN: Valgaav

You might want to include in main post the info you want from people to be whitelisted.

t_rsten

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join
Ign: t_rsten

If you want to know more message me

Have a god one and hope to see you in game

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bumbulum

Not really sure what else you would like for the application but I think this looks like a very enjoyable server and would really like the opportunity to play on here. I have taken a rather long break from Minecraft and have recently felt the urge to start playing again.

wrathlamp

Jul 29, 2019
fantastic. thankyou all for your replies. and i left out required information on purpose. its not going to be that kind of server. and if your not smart enough to leave your IGN... ;) i have to tweak a few things and make some local backups before i open it up to you guys, but sometime today i will PM the information to you :)

Edit, i have changed the flying item to a glider with a platform. in this manner, you can find your favourite type of place without having to depend on an admin. i hope this is acceptable.

Last edited:

elfgod8

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to play, kinda hoping to group up with a couple people to try to create crazy contraptions and such.
IGN:Elfgod8

Have played a bit of direwolf20, played a load of Tekkit a little over a year ago.

Sidius79

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sidius79
looking for a fun small group to play with and been playing DW20 for almost 2 years now and other FTB packs

Slava

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join this server
IGN: Somnolency

tired of playing alone without support

wrathlamp

Jul 29, 2019
I have reached the maximum amount of players i believe my server can handle without being bogged down. if you received a message, welcome to the server. if you did not, I am sorry that I could not include you. my server has only so many resources. if everything looks stable in a couple of weeks, and / or other players leave the server, I will start a new thread for recruiting. thank-you for your interest, and I hope this message finds you well.

the server is no longer accepting members at this time.

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, please, if a slot open or you add more space to the server, sign me in. Thanks.
Ingame name: CGasper