Cardwolf IV: Back with a Vengeance [GAME]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
huh? Why the hell do I have a bunch of votes on me?

I'm voting sgbros in an effort to get us back on track. I'm glad we hit Nojr; he was a top wolf for a reason.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
huh? Why the hell do I have a bunch of votes on me?

I'm voting sgbros in an effort to get us back on track. I'm glad we hit Nojr; he was a top wolf for a reason.
Now now Pyure, let's not act as if you're that dim. You know why, read back in the thread. It essentially started with me and profrags.

Reactions: profrags

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
News just in: I think I'm a dumbass

I think I'm technically +11 now not +10 due to daylight savings so one of the days may have ended earlier?

In future I'll use a converter, sorry for the inconvenience

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 end
  • Pyure was lynched! Their card was 36. Mafia Godfather!
  • The town have won!
Info Sheet

Bloody hell that was quick. Fastest game of Cardwolf, if not, of werewolf on this forum. 2 mafia lynched in 3 days, and only 1 town dead.

Game highlights:
  • Goreae deliberately choosing the Miller role. Has it moved up in the power rankings with some insane play? Probably not.
  • The potential for many more mafia that were discarded.
  • RealKC discarding his mafia card to be a Mason, only to discover there weren't any others.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Wow!

I was so sooooo wrong!
1. I didn't believe Goreae was the Miller when he told me so. There was only about 1 in 1000 card pairs in which I might have picked the Miller myself. I was correct about him not being a Cop though.
2. I thought more people would have chosen their Mafia aligned cards. A total of 6 Mafia cards drawn was expected by chance. Since 2 were discarded, I expected a total of 5 or 6 Mafia cards had been drawn, resulting in 3 or 4 Mafia in total in the game. But actually, against all odds, only 4 were drawn.

@Exedra, can we have a list of who drew what and what they discarded?
Also, do you have links to the previous card-wolf threads and the lists of draws and what they discarded back then as well? I'd like to set up a database. :)

Did the wolf (Nojr died) target me N2?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Also, do you have links to the previous card-wolf threads and the lists of draws and what they discarded back then as well? I'd like to set up a database. :)

Yeah, if only I'd linked some kinda, list with the details, like a sheet of info or something man. Maybe in my end of game post yeah.

I'll get the other 3 now.

Correct

Reactions: goreae

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Infosheets:
The Cardwolf I sheet can be found here, however, the info sheet was slightly more rudimentary back then. It also doesn't contain discards, but if you're nice I'll dig through my convos later to find the Cardwolf I role PMs and get you the discards.

Last edited:

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda feel bad for kc being the only town dead

Especially when I narrowly escaped death myself thanks to rng

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Gg... and to think I never had to actually play my roles power. I was the lost child. I had an instant counter if I was called wolf

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wow I somehow BSed my way through ensuring both wolves died. My pair was indeed FBI agent or miller. Here's the entire reason I chose miller: Exedra said after the pair "I know what I would choose." So I did something entirely unexpected: Discard the FBI agent card and pick up the miller. I wasn't expecting to be so successful. I had actually expected to die very early on. I just wanted to put myself in harms way to generate info.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Wow!

I was so sooooo wrong!
1. I didn't believe Goreae was the Miller when he told me so. There was only about 1 in 1000 card pairs in which I might have picked the Miller myself. I was correct about him not being a Cop though.
2. I thought more people would have chosen their Mafia aligned cards. A total of 6 Mafia cards drawn was expected by chance. Since 2 were discarded, I expected a total of 5 or 6 Mafia cards had been drawn, resulting in 3 or 4 Mafia in total in the game. But actually, against all odds, only 4 were drawn.

We tried to kill Robijn N2

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@all : GG guys!

Infosheets:
The Cardwolf I sheet can be found here, however, the info sheet was slightly more rudimentary back then. It also doesn't contain discards, but if you're nice I'll dig through my convos later to find the Cardwolf I role PMs and get you the discards.
Thank you. I will be good, I promise. :)

gg, next Cardwolf I'm totally not picking mason.
Inb4: RealKC will be the only Mafia member in Cardwolf V.

Wow I somehow BSed my way through ensuring both wolves died. My pair was indeed FBI agent or miller. Here's the entire reason I chose miller: Exedra said after the pair "I know what I would choose." So I did something entirely unexpected: Discard the FBI agent card and pick up the miller. I wasn't expecting to be so successful. I had actually expected to die very early on. I just wanted to put myself in harms way to generate info.
If Pyure wasn't the only wolf, you might have risked town losing, because a town Cop might have targeted you and would have sent town hunting your ass.
I really think it is awesome that you sort of won the game for us by yourself... as the friggn Miller!

We tried to kill Robijn N2
Wrong choice. I'm a hard-head; no bullets entering this skull.
Who were you targeting for N3? Or didn't you bother? (For all you knew, a Town-Governor might have saved Pyure.)

P

profrags

because a town Cop might have targeted you and would have sent town hunting your ass.
I chose to scan Gloria tonight but since the game ended It didn't happen :p

Edit: If J hadn't discarded lover I would have actually had someone to love -_-

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. Next game, Excedra, go ahead and do the standard wolf/town randomized split, then randomly deal the roles out. You'll still get the balanced teams for a good game that way.

Also, I had the other Mason card, but went pure Villager to try and bluff a power role that wasn't on the unused list, get myself killed. Didn't work, IMO.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk