Cardwolf IV: Back with a Vengeance [GAME]

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Best Butt Buddies Forever.

And on that note, how much do we trust Goreae's claim as Cop? As much as I'd trust Pyure, this could just be an another blind wolf trust ploy to get us to lynch a villager.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Also, Pyure is a valuable villager, assuming he is one. I'm not ready to lynch him just yet.

However, @Pyure I'd like to hear a role claim from you.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Best Butt Buddies Forever.

And on that note, how much do we trust Goreae's claim as Cop? As much as I'd trust Pyure, this could just be an another blind wolf trust ploy to get us to lynch a villager.

If Pyure flips town, we just lynch Goreae tomorrow? Either way, we should have one less wolf to worry about.

Either way, please fold-claim to Goreae, even if you're not completely sure whether or not he can be trusted.
And please, once you've done that, say so in this thread, so we can pressure Goreae to start pointing fingers after 7 people have claimed to him. (And if Goreae refuses to, we may need to all switch our votes and lynch him instead.)
I have done so already.

@goreae, who have not fold-claimed to you yet?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
If Pyure flips town, we just lynch Goreae tomorrow? Either way, we should have one less wolf to worry about.

Either way, please fold-claim to Goreae, even if you're not completely sure whether or not he can be trusted.
And please, once you've done that, say so in this thread, so we can pressure Goreae to start pointing fingers after 7 people have claimed to him. (And if Goreae refuses to, we may need to all switch our votes and lynch him instead.)
I have done so already.

By fold claim, you mean PM him right?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

I have done so already.

Pretty much everyone.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
That option is impossible, actually. (Except if I interpreted the rules incorrectly.)
We lynched Nojr, who was the Mafia 1-shot Governor. If he hadn't already used his power he would have automatically saved himself.
He did not, so we know he used his power earlier.
On who? Well, only one person was saved from lynch so far and that was Pyure.
And that is how we know that Pyure was saved by Nojr, the Mafia 1-shot governor.

@Exedra Or does the role-blocker power come before the Lynch? (In that case, Pyure could have been saved by the Town Governor if the role-blocker blocked Nojr N2.)
I'll assume it doesn't. And even if it does, I'll assume that that didn't happen.​

Pyure can still be the Town 1-shot Governor, right? Nojr's power usage would have saved him from the lynch before Pyure would have "had to" save himself.
(I thought I found a way to state that Pyure was statistically more likely to be Mafia than any other people alive. I did not.)
The role-sheet says that you scan for the "alignment" of your target. I see three alignments: Town, Mafia and Neutral.
@Exedra ?
I remain sceptic, but I will send you my tossed role.
Cops check if mafia or not, and governors cannot be roleblocked

Reactions: 016Nojr

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a potential breach of power.

Anywho, all abroad the pyure train
Hmm, it's not all that specific, but I suppose I got confused as technically governors work in the day but yeah in that case I suppose they can be roleblocked

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
As long as they are only one-shot, I'd see no need for that.
And did you just let it slip that no roleblocker was targeting Nojr D1?

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
As long as they are only one-shot, I'd see no need for that.
And did you just let it slip that no roleblocker was targeting Nojr D1?

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk
All I did was provide the rules, you're free to make your own conclusions

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
I'd prefer to have a drink and watch the fireworks... but work calls and I've got a metric shit ton of paperwork. Taking a little break atm. Damn falls

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Sent in my fold-claim, for all it'll do him good.

I'm not ready to consider putting one on Pyure yet, so vote Goreae because his claim of power is a bit fishy.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
I don't disagree with his claim being fishy... but he's given oddly specific details as to his role and the results of his activities. which is what leads me to vote his way

Reactions: profrags