Cardwolf IV: Back with a Vengeance [GAME]

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
And now that everyone's looked at their cards, we can finally get started.

Usual rules, rolesheet can (probably) be found here, and days will end at 11pm GMT+10.

The 11 discarded cards (in numeric order, of course) are:
3. Villager
6. Villager
7. Villager
19. Mason
21. Lover
27. WPATWT
28. Nurse
34. FBI Agent
45. Mafia Goon
48. Mafia Goon
52. Serial Killer B
Players:
1. Scottly318
2.erindalc
3.Robijnvogel
4. the_j485
5. Lethosos
6. Pyure
7. goreae
8. sgbros1
9. RealKC
10. Profrags
11. 016Nojr

Last edited:

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
The first day obviously will be a few hours longer, not a few hours long. Figured you'd rather get a couple more hours in.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Vote Erin
Because he voted D1 for me last time and because the title of the thread, welll... drives me to seek revenge.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@016Nojr, what the absolute fricking hell. You did so good last game by not D1 voting me. You understand I have to Vote Nojr now as an educational measure right?

@the_j485: I dont actually know/remember why :( I was a wolf in that game; did I murder you?

BTW I'm really sad that you didn't use your power on me D1 last game. I've been claiming for like 2 years now that you always use your power on me asap. :`( :`(

Reactions: RealKC

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
@016Nojr, what the absolute fricking hell. You did so good last game by not D1 voting me. You understand I have to Vote Nojr now as an educational measure right?

@the_j485: I dont actually know/remember why :( I was a wolf in that game; did I murder you?

BTW I'm really sad that you didn't use your power on me D1 last game. I've been claiming for like 2 years now that you always use your power on me asap. :`( :`(
Vote the_j for not letting me be the only vote on Pyure

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote the_j for not letting me be the only vote on Pyure
<3 <3 <3
And its not just our top secret wolf thread that makes me feel this way.

Guys I'm trying to go over our last cardwolf games. But I'm 99% sure it typically goes like this:
  • One of us proves role
  • Everyone sends discards to that role
  • Proven personage quietly vets the discard claims
  • Profit
  • Vikestep bitterly complains about private PMs in cardwolf.
Now at least one of those steps isn't going to happen so, does anyone have a decently provable role?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Another thing: we shouldn't publicly declare discards. Only the proven role should hear those.

Also: I don't have a decently provable role.

Also: @016Nojr, stop voting @the_j485. I think he soft-claimed a lover role above and he's not stupid enough to pick a mafia-lover card.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Nah that wasn't a soft claim. Just saying that it's a bugger for the 1 lover there's got to be left, they only have one chance at a win condition where they normally might have a bit more insurance via their partner.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Nah that wasn't a soft claim. Just saying that it's a bugger for the 1 lover there's got to be left, they only have one chance at a win condition where they normally might have a bit more insurance via their partner.
Woops. Well you're still townie for clarifying it.

Although, we have 52 cards and only 11 players, so there's gonna be a bunch of unused cards that are neither taken nor discarded...right?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I took the liberty of "making" this to track what cards are likely to be in the game.
Feel free to leave comments.

By the way, @Exedra, the list in the OP could be in card-order right?
That way you would have seen that you used 27 twice. (Nurse is 28)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I added a crude estimation of what roles are actually in the game, based on how many cards of each roles were in the "deck" and how powerful the roles are (in my opinion)