Cards against the Beast

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
That depends on the hood you're wearing. When im wearing a hood you can still see my hair. :p
Also depends on the angle of view. It's somewhat moot,, now, but I think that he's probably somewhat terrified and has closed all of his curtains and ensured that the doors are well-locked. Ah, so innocent... He thinks I have no other methods of entry...or lockpicks...

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Also depends on the angle of view. It's somewhat moot,, now, but I think that he's probably somewhat terrified and has closed all of his curtains and ensured that the doors are well-locked. Ah, so innocent... He thinks I have no other methods of entry...or lockpicks...
or hidden cameras...

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Don't worry man there's a button in my house that puts it into complete lockdown and doesn't let you in or out for two hours. It's also right next to the door handle. And really annoying. And I haven't pressed it. Come at me bruh.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Don't worry man there's a button in my house that puts it into complete lockdown and doesn't let you in or out for two hours. It's also right next to the door handle. And really annoying. And I haven't pressed it. Come at me bruh.
Don't be too concerned if you hear a door open and the house acts like the button got pressed. Just a test I'm sure.