Open Server [Carbonated Gaming]| FTB MONSTER 1.1.1 | 24/7 | LOW BANNED ITEMS | RANKING SYSTEM | TEAMSPEAK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ParasiticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Monster is a new Modpack by the Feed The Beast Team, It includes a lot of Magic, Tech and Machinery Mods which also add new mobs, armour and weapons.

We were one of the first FTB Monster Servers. Join us today!

The server IP: monster.carbonatedgaming.com

GlnvzRh.gif

WE ALSO HAVE A TEAMSPEAK!!!!

ts3.carbonatedgaming.com

If You Want Come Check Out Our Website!

www.carbonatedgaming.com

We are running FTB Monster the biggest (and most fun) FTB modpack to ever come out!

The Rules Of Carbonated Gaming

Do Not Argue With Staff

Find A Glitch Tell An Admin

You May Only Raid Unprotected Land!

NO XRAY, DUPING OR HACKED CLIENTS

No Bypassing Anti-PVP

No Making Swastikas, Burning Crosses Or Certain Parts Of The Male Anatomy:
Anything Of That Sort Falls Under World-Grief

Keep Swearing Low You Can Swear But I Don't Want To See It Constantly

Rank Restricted Items Are Not Used Before Unlocking Their Respective Rank

Quarries Must Have A System That Will Be Able To Handle Their Output

At FTB Carbonated Gaming we know what we are doing, as we are hosted on a dedicated 24/7 high quality server. We managed to get the server running within a short time to allow you to enjoy FTB Monster in multiplayer.

We can support up to 100 players and have a unique ranking system plus we also HAVE LOW BANNED ITEMS!!!!

Hope to see you there:

- ParasiticSoul Owner Of Carbonated Gaming

********** UPDATE PACK TO 1.1.1 **********

Last edited:
Reactions: netex135

ByBServers

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure rocking no banned items is a good idea, there's always gonna be that one idiot with an item that messes up your Spawn. Just a bit of friendly advice from one server owner to another :).

ParasiticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Something went wrong with the servers hard drive I'm currently talking with our hosting company getting it resolved. As long as nothing failed where the server info was stored we should be able to recover files

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Nice to see an admin that keeps the thread updated quickly. Trying out the server. :)

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
This server sounds great!
I have been running my own server for the last year or so but due to money reasons I had to shut it down. I had the same philosphy of no banned items because I like playing the mods how they were designed.
I am joining now :)

edit: The server seems good but unfortunately not for me.
I never realised it was a US server, im from the UK and my ping was too high which was giving me terrible block lag. Its a shame because this server is just what I was looking for

Last edited:

ParasiticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
This server sounds great!
I have been running my own server for the last year or so but due to money reasons I had to shut it down. I had the same philosphy of no banned items because I like playing the mods how they were designed.
I am joining now :)

edit: The server seems good but unfortunately not for me.
I never realised it was a US server, im from the UK and my ping was too high which was giving me terrible block lag. Its a shame because this server is just what I was looking for

Well I'm glad you stopped by and liked the server, too bad the distance was an issue :(

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
What's up with the quarry being banned? You made it sound like it wasn't.

Edit: Went back and read the rules more carefully. Something like that really shouldn't be in the fine print.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with what I think about this particular rule. Everything else you have makes perfect sense. Except your banned items. Some make sense and some don't. Like the emperor's chalice. What the heck is someone gonna do with that? Maybe there's dupe glitch with it. Who cares? ALL IT MAKES IS WATER! Water is infinite. Doesn't matter.

And tiny TNT. Why is that banned and not regular TNT? It's even less destructive. Florbs? What is someone gonna do? Store liquids with it? Oh god it's the end of the world! Refined firestone? My god they're trying to compact their liquid storage god save us!

Most of your banned items make zero sense and nobody wants to spend that much time working to get to them. 120 hours is a lot of time. Time that not everybody has. I suggest that you either change that playtime amount, or change your slogan from no banned items to something else because frankly that's what you're doing. Dressing it up and calling it cake isn't doing much else.

Other than that your server is very nice and I applaud you for making such a nice community

Last edited:

ParasiticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
What's up with the quarry being banned? You made it sound like it wasn't.

Edit: Went back and read the rules more carefully. Something like that really shouldn't be in the fine print.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with what I think about this particular rule. Everything else you have makes perfect sense. Except your banned items. Some make sense and some don't. Like the emperor's chalice. What the heck is someone gonna do with that? Maybe there's dupe glitch with it. Who cares? ALL IT MAKES IS WATER! Water is infinite. Doesn't matter.

And tiny TNT. Why is that banned and not regular TNT? It's even less destructive. Florbs? What is someone gonna do? Store liquids with it? Oh god it's the end of the world! Refined firestone? My god they're trying to compact their liquid storage god save us!

Most of your banned items make zero sense and nobody wants to spend that much time working to get to them. 120 hours is a lot of time. Time that not everybody has. I suggest that you either change that playtime amount, or change your slogan from no banned items to something else because frankly that's what you're doing. Dressing it up and calling it cake isn't doing much else.

Other than that your server is very nice and I applaud you for making such a nice community

@ Bellaabzug21

Emperors Chalice - Bypass spawn protection and puts water everywhere (working on a fix) - (unlocked with gameplay not banned)
Tiny TNT - Ignores the TNT damage protection I have in place - (unlocked with gameplay not banned)
Quarry - Loads chunks, can dig up other players houses, carves up the world - (unlocked with gameplay not banned)
Florbs - On the list of stuff to allow you could throw them before and then use some sort of ignition to blow up someones house using Natural Gas - (unlocked with gameplay not banned)
Firestone - Run around spawn and it lights everything (and everyone on fire) - (unlocked with gameplay not banned)

In the future please ask me or a staff member before posing here, if anything post on our website (www.ftbworlds.com) because I check that very often.

In terms of game time its a basic form of anti grief. If you play for 72 Hours I don't think your going to risk losing it by griefing someone if you ended up playing for that long.

~ParasiticSoul

Last edited:

ParasiticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Just A Reminder This Friday There Will Be Some Server Maintenance. Shouldn't take very long don't forget to check the website for updates on its progress when it begins!

ParasiticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Just finished updating sorry for the delay we were having some severe server hang when it was skipping/fixing tile entities it should (fingers crossed) be all fine now :)