Closed Can't unpack server ZIP for Direwolf 1.8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xenoxsis

Summary of the problem Can't unpack server ZIP for Direwolf 1.8.0

Pack Version 1.8.0

What is the bug? When trying to unzip the server files (downloaded from FTB legacy windows), the unzip fails with

<PATH>\FTBPresentsDirewolf20112Server.zip: Checksum error in <PATH>\FTBPresentsDirewolf20112Server\mods\appliedenergistics2-rv5-stable-5.jar. The file is corrupt
<PATH>\FTBPresentsDirewolf20112Server.zip: The archive is corrupt

Mod & Version Applied Energistics

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, unpack the ZIP

Known Fix

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
@SnowShock35
Still looks broken on download from legacy launcher - not sure if this is connected to the migration done on the back end or if it's the launcher.

There are some other issues addressed around downloads - but that's MD5 issues, and this looks like the file isn't there - or not allowed to download/access it on the URL used on the legacy launcher.

I haven't looked in to it and tried to pin-point the exact issue - as the other link works :)

You want me to check more?
(let me know and I'll check + if there's something special to check/try out)

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
@SnowShock35
Still looks broken on download from legacy launcher - not sure if this is connected to the migration done on the back end or if it's the launcher.

There are some other issues addressed around downloads - but that's MD5 issues, and this looks like the file isn't there - or not allowed to download/access it on the URL used on the legacy launcher.

I haven't looked in to it and tried to pin-point the exact issue - as the other link works :)

You want me to check more?
(let me know and I'll check + if there's something special to check/try out)
Gonna double check the legacy launcher and FTB website. If it's still broken I'd really appreciate it if you want to look into it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.