Windows .exe Can't take out the macerator out of my Craftingtable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky2hawk

Jul 29, 2019
The macerator I try and build just returns quickly to the crafting tables slot for crated objects when i try taking it out.

Minecraft: 1.4.2

Java: 7u6

What might be causing this error?

Also each time I start the launcher and game I get this error.

Both attached txt files are one for the server I use and one for the modpack's minecraft.

Attachments

• ForgeModLoader-server-0.txt
    166.5 KB · Views: 50
  • ForgeModLoader-client-0.txt
    161 KB · Views: 60

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
The config files of the server pack and the client pack don't match up for some reason.
If you copy the config files from your client to your server it should solve the crafting problems at least.
Also, removing the " (1)" part of "FTB_Launcher (1).exe" should clear up some of the errors i guess. At least remove the space.

Sky2hawk

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Working great now, Another question I have is that Mystcraft is acting strange. My friends on the server can only use the books when they have them in hand, not when they are either on the ground in a stand or when using them in a lectern. Any thoughts?

Jake Bake A Cake

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to get a short step by step on how to fix this problem too if it's not too much trouble. Seems to be happening with other machines like Watermills and Quarrys as well.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to get a short step by step on how to fix this problem too if it's not too much trouble. Seems to be happening with other machines like Watermills and Quarrys as well.
The config files of the server pack and the client pack don't match up for some reason.
If you copy the config files from your client to your server it should solve the crafting problems at least.
Also, removing the " (1)" part of "FTB_Launcher (1).exe" should clear up some of the errors i guess. At least remove the space.

Copy the config files that are in your client folders into the server config folder (overwrite them)

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
also if you go to the gregtech wiki it has the steps to change your config to match the server files if you are using the beta pack.

baiscally go into the gregtech.cfg with any notepad program go to the section that says usefullrecipes and then change the ones for the macerator and the quarry to true.

Status
Not open for further replies.