Can't set op in my world

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Miller52

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Can't set op in my world
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Crash Landing
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I apologize in advance for my bad English but I am using the translator.
I apologize for the section you are sure it will be the wrong one but I did not know where else to post so I hope you can forgive me:
So the problem is that I can to SET OP in my world (not server), when I try to type a command to "admin" tells me that I have the necessary permits.
I am currently playing with the Questing Mode ON and Hardcore Mode Off, with 3 lives short, and I would like to add more, but I can not because it just tells me that I do not have sufficient permissions.

Per quei pochi italiani che ci stanno qui:
Chiedo scusa in anticipo per il mio pessimo inglese ma sto usando il traduttore.
Chiedo scusa anche per la sezione che sono sicuro che sarà quella sbagliata ma non sapevo dove altro postare quindi spero mi possiate perdonare:
Allora il problema è che non riesco a SET OP nel mio mondo (Non server), quando provo a digitare un comando da "admin" mi dice che non ho i permessi necessari.
Attualmente sto giocando in con la Questing Mode ON e la Hardcore Mode Disattivata, con le 3 vite insomma, e vorrei aggiungere altre, ma non ci riesco perchè appunto mi dice che non ho i permessi sufficienti.

AngeredLotus

Jul 29, 2019
From what I can make of your scenario, all you need to do is hit escape, select Open to LAN, turn cheats On and run the LAN server, from there you should be able to run any commands you would like as if you were Opped.