Can't see anything in The End

• Thread starter KevWorthPlaying
  • Start date
  • Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

KevWorthPlaying

Title Can't see anything in The End

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.15

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue After entering The End and killing the dragon for the first time, upon returning everything in The End so so dark I can't see. I can see the portal if I fly around and look randomly, but enderman are nearly invisible as is the dragon, making killing it extremely difficult. I thought maybe it was a game or monitor brightness issue, but none of those settings fix it. In fact, placing torches does nothing to illuminate the obsidian platform I spawn on. I've even tried night vision and it makes no difference. I thought it could be a configuration somewhere in the game files, but I don't know where to look. I have a screenshot if I need to share it.

Last edited by a moderator: