can't possibly be this - but wifi-adapter 'crashes' with Refined Storage (Sky Factory 3) ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it's my system, or coincidence... But it seriously seems like when I click on my refined storage system (i'm pretty sure it's only done it on a crafter), my wifi-adapter (which is brand new) drops for 30 seconds and then reconnects...

At first I thought it was just a coincidence - but every time it's happened, has been when I'm playing in sky factory 3 (and I get booted from the server - only to see the wifi-adapter 'puke')

But I can't figure out why it'd do it... Or even how honestly.

EDIT: Sorry - this is the computer where I have my server running... The client doesn't seem to have a problem.

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
Found the problem: It's something to do with my mob farm... I was testing various scenarios and did a /difficulty 0 - the lag completely cleared up. I tweaked a few things around the base in creative; set the difficulty to 3 - and bam, instant wifi-adapter crash.

Now to figure out why.