Problem Can't Place Blocks - RPG Immersion Server

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

velasdad

Jul 29, 2019
Server Info:
Java: Java 7r21 64bit
FTB RPG Immersion Pack for MC 1.4.7
16GB Memory

So without any additional mods enabled, I am having issues with a clean install of FTB server w/ RPG Immersion mod pack. Server is up and everything is fine. No errors on load or while in game. When attempting to place any of the Mod Pack blocks, or usage of new weapons, absolutely nothing happens. Blocks disappear once being placed, and weapons etc do nothing. I've been Googling like a mofo, but I don't see anything related to this issue. I hope it's a newb error of sorts, but I'm thinking their is either a bug related to some other aspect of the mod that I'm unaware of , or I have a conflicting server setting of sorts. Let me know if I can provide any additional info, or if there is another thread I can utilize to resolve the issue.

Thanks

velasdad

Jul 29, 2019
I'm an idiot. Fixed my own problem. Had no DivnineRPG jar in "Mods" folder. Don't ask me how that disappeared :eek: