Can't mine EnvTech blocks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Anton_

I'm playing along with DW20's LP S9 and just upgraded to his version 1.4 via Twitch.

I want to remove the tier 1 Void Ore Miner and build the tier 2 VOM - but the VOM blocks refuse to be mined. I van mine any other block, just not the VOM.

I had a problem previously with seeing EnvTech's Crystal lens, and that was solved by Pyure who told me how to update mods manually, and info from a Reddit post which said "go to your Direwolf20 folder - config - environmentaltech - multiblock - void_miner - ore - and delete the 6 .jason files", which I did and which fixed the Crystal Lens problem.

After downloading v1.4 of DW20's modpacki, I saw the Crystal Lens problem was back, so I updated "Environmental Tech" and "ValkyrieLib", and deleted those 6 .json files, as before. Crystal Lens now shows again - but now I can't mine the tier 1 VOM blocks. The blocks seem to be mined, showing a mining progress %, but then do not disappear.

There have been a few earlier instances of blocks refusing to be mined or placed (even in DW20's vids) but shutting down and restarting has always fixed the problem - not now though.

I'd be grateful for any help, please?

Edit: New EnvTech miner components are minable as normal, just the old ones aren't - and they can't even be mined in Creative. How do I get rid of my old ET miners? I'm happy to sacrifice those blocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame