Can't lure/breed animals with wheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
It wont let me so i have to push them around :( . Is this something messed up in the config files or am i just being stupid and you cant do it with wheat anymore? I am on a server btw.

simon48xbox

Jul 29, 2019
In Minecraft 1.4 they changed it so chickens use seeds, pigs use carrots, sheep and cows still use wheat. The animals will follow you around with their respective breeding food. You could also make a portal gun and pick them up and carry them around (the default is the G key) it's much easier than trying to get them to follow you.

Bråthen

Jul 29, 2019
[...] You could also make a portal gun and pick them up and carry them around (the default is the G key) it's much easier than trying to get them to follow you.

But that violate the first rule on the forum. "1. Be respectful..." :p I mean you must be respectful to all things not tossing them around with a gun. ;) (probably you laugh at the same time you're moving them too)

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
I use the Gravity Gun, can't be bothered walking or using the portals so I just throw em :p

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
OP, sometimes the mob just glitches out. I've had this problem on mine and my husbands accounts, different versions of the launcher and different computers.
Pretty sure it's just a vanilla bug, or they're just not into you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.