Cant login

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Bytten

Feb 26, 2021
first time using these mod launchers (and official minecraft in general), cant login. I put my microsoft email,password and username but it keeps saying theres no paid minecraft attached (i have official minecraft because of a gift card i bought)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Are you able to login at:

And see your account there?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
So the FTB app is just a wrapper, it launches the vanilla launcher with a modified profile to load the mods in the pack you selected.

If you download the vanilla launcher from minecraft.net - does that work for you?

Bytten

Feb 26, 2021
So the FTB app is just a wrapper, it launches the vanilla launcher with a modified profile to load the mods in the pack you selected.

If you download the vanilla launcher from minecraft.net - does that work for you?
i already use the vanilla launcher (is it the one you get after you make an account?)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
So what application are you using when you want to launch the mods?

If you're unsure, please share a screenshot of the app and the error message when you try and login.
(remember to mask if there's anything personal showing, like your email address and such)

Bytten

Feb 26, 2021

If you're unsure, please share a screenshot of the app and the error message when you try and login.
(remember to mask if there's anything personal showing, like your email address and such)
just the normal vanilla launcher for minecraft and classic ftb app

Bytten

Feb 26, 2021

first one
1614379357180.png

second one
1614379382684.png

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Classic/legacy FTB launcher is not maintained or supported anymore.

New Minecraft accounts that uses Microsoft account for login can not use the classic/legacy one either.