Open Cant Load World

R

ReelablePenny14

Summary of the problem Cant Load World

Pack Version 2.5.3

What is the bug? When I load one world, minecraft crashes. My other worlds can load up fine. But they are a lot slower loading up.

Mod & Version I am new to figuring out these crash logs so idk.

Link to log file http://pastebin.com/zGhaFTuQ

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
It seems like a player is the issue. The location is on line #89 of your log. You will need to use mcedit and move yourself somewhere else.

Does the location seem familiar i.e at your base.

R

ReelablePenny14

It seems like a player is the issue. The location is on line #89 of your log. You will need to use mcedit and move yourself somewhere else.

Does the location seem familiar i.e at your base.
I used mcedit to move myself. It would work until i walk to one area of my base. Then i would crash again. The only thing that seemed buggy was that i used my wand to place freestanding red alloy. I placed it down and nothing popped up. And i couldn't place a block in that area (like there was an invisable block there). I relogged and thats how i started crashing. I will try using mcedit to move myself again. And i will double check if the location is familiar

R

ReelablePenny14

If I just missed everything up or something I guess i will make a new world. I appreciate your help UniZero!

A

Auride

I experienced the same thing before. It seems that using a Builder's Wand to place Red Alloy wire causes some kind of chunk corruption, which in turn crashes the world on load. I was able to "fix" this by going into MCEdit, highlighting the entire chunk which contains the broken wire, and deleting the chunk. I do mean deleting the chunk, not just the blocks. You should be given the option to completely delete the chunk when highlighting it in MCEdit.

After I did this, I was able to load the world again and continue just fine. Unfortunately, you lose everything in that chunk, but at least you can continue playing. You can still rebuild into that chunk, just make sure you never try to use a wand on Red Alloy wire again.

EDIT: See my thread here: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/th...s-on-load-redlogic-and-builders-wands.163977/