Can't load ftb infinity

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TheGandaar

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Can't load ftb infinity
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hi, whenever I try to load my ftb it gets stuck and I get this error, I have to use 1.5.1 for the server I want to play on, thanks:

DragonOfDread

Jul 29, 2019
If you're using 32-bit java, upgrade if your system is a 64-bit. After that, try setting the memory allocated to Minecraft in options to 3gb or so. In this case, bigger is not better. Allocating more RAM will make chunks load faster, but will hog your CPU.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
If you're using 32-bit java, upgrade if your system is a 64-bit. After that, try setting the memory allocated to Minecraft in options to 3gb or so. In this case, bigger is not better. Allocating more RAM will make chunks load faster, but will hog your CPU.
Allocating more ram does NOT make chunks load faster, or anything load faster. What it does is give Java and thus minecarft more place to temporarily store data.