Can't launch stuff

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ryulightorb

Jul 29, 2019
it worked by waiting now i have a repeating severe error.. it repeats so fast i cant get a past log it freezes up the console so here is the error

[severe] [minecraft-client] @pre render
[severe] [minecraft-client] 1281: Invalid value
[severe] [minecraft-client] ####### GL ERROR ######[DOUBLEPOST=1388266979][/DOUBLEPOST]if im understanding its a lack of ram i run a 86x pc with 10gb ram i had a 64 bit java installed but i got a ton of errors and needed to remove it to get ftb to even load will try reinstalling to see if that fixes.

Ryulightorb

Jul 29, 2019
ah ok its working now but i did notice in the log it said alot of textures were not found is this normal and what effect will using a 64 java with ftb on a x86 system do i doubt nothing but ill ask anyhow,

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Using 64-bit Java on a 32-bit OS provides no benefit over using 32-bit Java. To gain any benefit from a 64-bit program, your OS must also be 64-bit. Also, having more than 4GB ram on a 32-bit OS has no benefit because the OS physically can't handle more.

Your best option really is to migrate to a 64-bit OS. There's absolutely no reason to be stuck on a 32-bit OS in this day and age.

Ryulightorb

Jul 29, 2019
Using 64-bit Java on a 32-bit OS provides no benefit over using 32-bit Java. To gain any benefit from a 64-bit program, your OS must also be 64-bit. Also, having more than 4GB ram on a 32-bit OS has no benefit because the OS physically can't handle more.

Your best option really is to migrate to a 64-bit OS. There's absolutely no reason to be stuck on a 32-bit OS in this day and age.

i would but honestly doesn't that mean i have to buy a new windows serial key because im not spending money and or losing important files on my pc just to change it :p