Can't join Hamachi Server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
R

RoggenHans

Title:
Can't join Hamachi Server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Whenever I try to join my friends Hamachi server, one of them get kicked and I get kicked too. Mostly its this issue below. I tryed to find the problem for over 20 hours now, but i dont get why this comes up.
i restarted my pc, reinstalled ftb/modpack/hamachi ect.

[15:19:41] [Netty IO #6/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_92]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_92]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_92]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_92]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_92]
at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:436) ~[UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:870) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:208) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:87) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:480) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_92]
[15:19:41] [Server thread/INFO]: RestinPeperoni lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[15:19:41] [Server thread/INFO]: RestinPeperoni left the game
[15:19:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: FMLIndexedMessageCodec exception caught
java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:19:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: SimpleChannelHandlerWrapper exception
[15:19:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel DragonAPIData
[15:19:42] [Server thread/INFO]: LuxNewton lost connection: TextComponent{text='A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[15:19:42] [Server thread/INFO]: LuxNewton left the game

Moritz30

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but I have no idea what could have caused this error. A keep alive package semms to be handled in a wrong way but that's all I know

R

RoggenHans

Sure i do. But this shouldn't be the cause because a friend of mine owns it too and he can join the server. But nobody uses the FTB launcher, maybe this could be the cause?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Tell your friend to buy the game, hacked clients/accounts/servers are not supported here.

Reactions: Padfoote
R

RoggenHans

@grandrolf Didn't i just said that the issue isn't caused because he didnt bought the game? Are you able to read? We are 4 players. The server is on offline-mode. A friend of mine has bought minecraft as i do. He can join without problems. So it's something with my Setup which causes the problem not him not having bought the game!!!!

Someone got a solution? I just created my own server and i could join without Problems. Other Minecraft-Servers work fine too.

R

RoggenHans

but the accounts ARE NOT the problem!!! Friends with paid accounts can join and with cracked!

I'm going crazy on that.

R

RoggenHans

yes cracked AND paid. the server is in offlinemode but still my friend with paid can join and i cant with cracked or paid (tried both)

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Long and short of it is that you won't receive much support for a server that is running in offline mode to allow clients that didn't buy the game. Also, the server owner should be one posting here to help resolve the issue.

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
We don't support cracked accounts or launchers here. Since you've mentioned you have a paid account, I suggest looking for help when running only that account or this thread will be locked.

Reactions: jikuja