Can't install new launcher

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

tenderpork

Jun 27, 2020
The problem is that the installer won't work properly. Sometimes, when runned, the installer will disappear from my downloads folder. When it does succeed, it is always stuck on "preparing Install4j Wizard" screen. It is stuck there for a minute or two, then proceeds to say that the Java VM could not be started. I don't think this is happening to anyone else, since no one has posted online yet.

prowarrior

Apr 10, 2020
Try installing it in a different drive.
I had the same problem when i was installing it in C: drive , then i tried in D: drive and it worked.

tenderpork

Jun 27, 2020
Shoot, I realized my computer doesn't have another drive. Just a C: drive. What else can I do?

LukezPvP

Jun 27, 2020
Wait a lil bit and delete the download folder and reinstall it. You just have to wait. I did it 5 times.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk