Can't install any modpacks with the twitch app

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
D

DiibaDaaba

Title Can't install any modpacks with the twitch app

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack

Modpack version

Have you modified the pack?

Link to log file

Details of the issue I keep getting this same error on any modpack I try to install, the mod causing the error changes every time though.

https://imgur.com/tj1n3ju

Tried to reinstall the twitch app (also deleted all folders etc), change the pack version to install a beta instead of full release and other settings aswell. I feel like there is a specific solution to this which I'm just not aware of, haven't played minecraft in ages so hoping to find a fix quick :)

Last edited by a moderator:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
If you have any antivirus software on your machine then make sure to add exceptions needed (disable will not do it).

If you still have issues, do a support ticket via the Twitch launcher to Twitch. (found in the help section on the menu)