Can't get Salination Plant from Mekanism to work

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

No one

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to build a salination plant from the Mekanism mod in creative mode to test it out but I can't get the multi-block structure itself to complete. I am using the version of it used for 1.6.4, before the name was changed to Thermal Evaporation Plant, so I have no idea if the structure is built differently. I followed the steps on the official Mekanism Wiki and I still can't get it to work. Here's a picture of what I've built:
6IaEgnm.png
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
There's a minimum depth you have not yet met.
Actually it should work with this size. But it is really really really REALLY inefficient this way.

I've been trying to build a salination plant from the Mekanism mod in creative mode to test it out but I can't get the multi-block structure itself to complete. I am using the version of it used for 1.6.4, before the name was changed to Thermal Evaporation Plant, so I have no idea if the structure is built differently. I followed the steps on the official Mekanism Wiki and I still can't get it to work. Here's a picture of what I've built:
6IaEgnm.png
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I am guessing you have clicked the button in the GUI to form the multiblock?

The second layer is a hollow ring, right?

Reactions: No one

No one

Jul 29, 2019
Actually it should work with this size. But it is really really really REALLY inefficient this way.

I am guessing you have clicked the button in the GUI to form the multiblock?

The second layer is a hollow ring, right?
You have to interact with the GUI to form it? I had no idea. I always thought it automatically formed. Thanks, rhn!