Can't figure out what is wrong with recipe

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jordandm7

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
I've been playing on my Direwolf 20 world all day, and my main goal has been to get a logger, but so far all of the recipes I have tried have been wrong, I don't have gregtech enabled either, and the 4 diamonds 4 glass with a sturdy casing recipe isn't working either?
If you have any suggestions please let me know!
Jordandm7

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
That recipe is from a pretty old version of forestry. You need diamantine electron tubes made in a thermionic fabricator and a small circuit board made in a carpenter.

It should look like this:

[glass][tube][glass]
[tube][casing[tube]
[glass][circuit][glass]

EDIT: said machine instead of casing - been making too many machine blocks lately.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I would probobly recommend using MultiFarms - they are the new version and the old farms will be removed at some point.

Jordandm7

Jul 29, 2019
That recipe is from a pretty old version of forestry. You need diamantine electron tubes made in a thermionic fabricator and a small circuit board made in a carpenter.

[glass][tube][glass]
[tube][casing[tube]
[glass][circuit][glass]

EDIT: said machine instead of casing - been making too many machine blocks lately.
With Direwolf 20 pack, we don't have thermonic fabricators, therefore no diamantine tubes[DOUBLEPOST=1360974792][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would probobly recommend using MultiFarms - they are the new version and the old farms will be removed at some point.
I'm trying only to use this pack[DOUBLEPOST=1360974867][/DOUBLEPOST]

[glass][tube][glass]
[tube][casing[tube]
[glass][circuit][glass]

Or maybe it just wasn't in the NEI, I'm gonna do some more extensive research

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The old farms have been removed already, you need to make multiblock farms which are in the version of Direwolf20 you are playing. If you have a logger though from before the update, you can place it in the crafting table with a block such as sandstone or stone brick and get the materials to make your multiblock farms

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Thermionic Fabricators are most definitely in DW20. They're part of Forestry, not GregTech or some other external mod, and have been for a long time. Since the Forestry wiki finally moved to its new version I can't even find anywhere that even lists the old recipe anymore.

Multifarms are also built in to Forestry, but if you haven't updated to the recommended version of DW20 then they might not be in for you.

EDIT: or maybe the old farms were removed in the update, I made all the farms I could ever need long before the update, so I haven't tried messing with them since.