Can't even launch old vanilla

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Title Can't even launch old vanilla

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack None

Modpack version Minecraft 10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/d12220bd

Details of the issue Trying to set up a custom modpack on my kid's machine. We are able to launch through the 'Latest Version' option just fine, but if we create a modpack - even before adding any mods to 10.2 at all, it crashes at various points during the final step of launching. We've made sure that Java is fully updated, that Twitch is set to use the latest Java, and that between 2 and 4 Gb of RAM is allocated.

Last edited by a moderator:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Further information: Was able to launch both the 1.7.10 version and an existing 1.12.2 pack with no errors.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I've doublechecked the most recent log file (marked 'Latest') in both Notepad and a full word processor. That's the whole thing.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I've doublechecked the most recent log file (marked 'Latest') in both Notepad and a full word processor. That's the whole thing.
Do you have a log called fml-client-latest.log in that folder?

If yes - then take that one.