Can't enable the Railcraft Chunkloader in DW20

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
C

Cylindric

Hi folks. I'm trying to get the Railcraft Chunk Loader working in the latest DireWolf20 pack (although it seems to have been a problem since 1.0.0).

I have enabled the anchors section in the railcraft.cfg:

anchors {
B:craftable=true
B:delete.anchors=false
B:interact.with.pipes=true
B:passive.craftable=true
S:passive.fuel=minecraft:ender_pearl=12
B:personal.craftable=true
S:personal.fuel=minecraft:ender_pearl=12
B:print.debug=false
B:print.locations=true
S:world.fuel=minecraft:ender_pearl=12
}​

In blocks.cfg:

B:machine_alpha=true​

But on startup the fml-server-latest.log shows an error loading due to missing machine_alpha:

[13:25:58] [Server thread/INFO] [railcraft/railcraft]: Module performing stage PRE_INIT: railcraft:chunk_loading +
[13:25:58] [Server thread/INFO] [railcraft/railcraft]: Entity{cart_anchor_world} cannot be defined because Block{machine_alpha} is disabled
[13:25:58] [Server thread/INFO] [railcraft/railcraft]: Entity{cart_anchor_admin} cannot be defined because Block{machine_alpha} is disabled
[13:25:58] [Server thread/INFO] [railcraft/railcraft]: Entity{cart_anchor_personal} cannot be defined because Block{machine_alpha} is disabled
[​

Is there something else I need to do to get the chunk loaders working? I have a nice railway connecting my farm area to my factory area, but I can't keep the trains running.

This is on server, and these config changes were all done on the server files.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Last I knew, RailCraft was still unfinished for 1.10. I'm not sure which features are pending, but it is likely the chunkloaders may be on that list.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I'm only seeing tracks, decoration blocks, and ore gen in RC for 1.10.2, and most things have temp recipes because none of the machines are in yet. You may have to settle for ExUtil2 chunk loading wards for now or look to see if chicken chunks is in the pack. You should also be able to use FTB utilities to claim and load chunks.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
DW20 1.10 pack has the FTB Utilities mod.

Open your inventory, click on the map icon near the top left, left click to claim chunk, shift left click to chunk load chunk (at least I think it's shift left click... the square will turn red if chunk loaded)