Solved Can't craft a Hybrid Solar Helmet in FTB Revelation

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Riclos

Jul 17, 2020
Can someone please tell me why I can't make a hybrid solar helmet from IC2 (Advanced Solar Panels) in FTB Revelation? Worked several hours to get this piece of armor and would love to complete it. Several times, I have tried to craft the helmet, and the recipe is 110% correct, but I dont get any helmet in the "done crafting" box. Please tell me if there is anything I need to provide of information about modpack or anything like that. I have searched all over the internet for solutions but couldn't find any.

Would appreciate any help
- Thanks, Riclos

hellfox

Jun 17, 2020
some pictures might help, it could be that the recipe has been edited with crafttweaker but i'm unsure what version of revelations are you using?

Riclos

Jul 17, 2020
some pictures might help, it could be that the recipe has been edited with crafttweaker but i'm unsure what version of revelations are you using?
Im using FTB Revelation version 3.2.0 (Minecraft 1.12.2)

Here is a screenshot of me trying to craft the hybrid solar helmet. I have also tried crafting it with the helmets power being 0.
1595118008076.png

Last edited: