Windows .exe Cant connect to sever from client side home network

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattbrook14

Jul 29, 2019
Hi so I've been trying to connect to my friends sever for the past couple of days but for some reason I cant I keep getting connection timed out. I know its up and running because people were on at the time I was trying to get on I also found a sever online and was able to connect. I also went to a friends house with my computer and was able to connect. I cant seem to whats the problem there is no white list and we had the sever for just vanilla at one time and it worked fine but now its ftb I connect when I'm home. I attached my paste bin please help

Attachments

• paste bin.txt
    22.2 KB · Views: 58

mattbrook14

Jul 29, 2019
Nope that didn't work. I had my friewall on at my friends house and was able to connect but am unable when I try it at home my computer has full wifi bars and I am able to connect to other severs.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
So with other words:
- You can't connect from your house with your pc
- You can connect from your friends house with your pc

Is the server @ your friends house? IF so tel him to open the ports that are being used for the server

mattbrook14

Jul 29, 2019
There sever happens to be at our mutual friends house down the road from my friends house. I also believe someone who is on the sever with us is in Texas and able to play. I think it has to be my home network it's a Comcast router that I'm going through.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
so the server is reachable by external. Then it's indeed on your side. Is UPNP enabled in your router?

mattbrook14

Jul 29, 2019
my upnp is on
ad period is 30 min
time to live is 4 hops(steps)
Zero config is eneabled[DOUBLEPOST=1359070484][/DOUBLEPOST]I figured it out my computer wasn't on trusted devices list so i enabled it so now it works thank you for all your help

Reactions: Nessiroj
Status
Not open for further replies.