Problem Cant connect to server [cant resolve hostname] [java.net.connectexception connection refused:]

B

blokies

• What OS are you running?
    FTBServer-1.10.2-12.18.3.2422
  • Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft?
  • I use Mineos to host my server
  • What version of FTB are you using? (Dont just say latest tell us the version)
  • FTBBeyond-1.11.0

• Did you add any mods to the server pack? NO
  • What are your server specs?
    -Xmx MB 1280
    -Xms MB 1280
  • A good detailed paragraph about the problem
  • When i go to servers in FTB Beyond, it says it cant resolve hostname and when i try to join it says Java.net.connectexception Connection refused:. i also pinged the server and it said it was online. But i still cant connect, can anyone help me, i am out of options

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
What are your server specs?
-Xmx MB 1280
-Xms MB 1280

Recommended is 4GB minimum for both servers and clients.

1280MB is not enough

When i go to servers in FTB Beyond, it says it cant resolve hostname and when i try to join it says Java.net.connectexception Connection refused:. i also pinged the server and it said it was online. But i still cant connect, can anyone help me, i am out of options

Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft?
(just giving the OS version isn't enough information - where is it located, is it a dedicated or shared - vps/vm?)