Can't connect to my own server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rylenn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been running a Mindcrack server for my friend and I, and it has been running just fine, until earlier when I was just mining happily and it disconnected me with the "Internal exception: Java.Net.SocketException: Connection Reset" error! Whenever I log on it simply disconnects me after about 10 seconds. I've tried playing in offline mode, direct connecting and I've tried reinstalling FTB and a hosting a new server but nothing works!
Please help! Here's a paste-bin of my logs:
http://pastebin.com/3R6Ru9C9

Rylenn

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried re-installing Feed The Beast and Java and they both haven't fixed the problem (by the way I am on mac). I'm using Java 6 and all other modpacks work fine.
I ran a clean FTB server and it runs fine, as well as other modpack servers and a vanilla server, they all worked.
I tried messing with the installed mods but I couldn't get it to launch the server correctly, I've tried disconnecting my computer from the internet and playing in offline mode but that also has not helped.
The error doesn't seem to be client side, it seems the server disconnects me anytime I go near my base, I can't think of anything that would crash the server there, the only thing that has been placed recently is a filler, as I was the one to place it before the server crashed and I was the only one online.

Rylenn

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks so much! I got it working by loading a dev build of mcedit and deleting just the filler and the engines! THANK YOU!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.