Solved Can't breaking objects

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilyerm

Summary of the problem Can't breaking objects

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? I using the FTB Direwolf20 1.12 server files.
Can not break any objects placed / found on blocks on the server such as torch, grass, flowers and etc.
else if i break the block itself.

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

Uriei

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue, spawn protection has nothing to do with this, the problem are blocks that are not full blocks, like Grass, flowers, torches, etc.

PS: I teleported away a long way then got back and now it works, it seems is a chunk generation problem of some kind, and "it seems" that leaving the area and unloading the chunks fixes it.

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
I'm having the same issue, spawn protection has nothing to do with this, the problem are blocks that are not full blocks, like Grass, flowers, torches, etc.

PS: I teleported away a long way then got back and now it works, it seems is a chunk generation problem of some kind, and "it seems" that leaving the area and unloading the chunks fixes it.
Could you please post your latest.log here. Navigate to it by going to the FTB Launcher/Twitch App's Minecraft folder into the specific instance then into logs and copying the content within latest.log to pastebin.com and then pasting the link here for that paste. Many thanks.

Uriei

Jul 29, 2019
Could you please post your latest.log here. Navigate to it by going to the FTB Launcher/Twitch App's Minecraft folder into the specific instance then into logs and copying the content within latest.log to pastebin.com and then pasting the link here for that paste. Many thanks.
I prefer to send it on a private message, as there is some info on the log that I don't want to be public.

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
Also having the same issue with grass - it's definitely server only.

Does the teleport 'fix' work once someone does it - or do you need to do it for all players?

D

Dramakus

We are also experiencing this issue. We thought it was a spawn radius issue and tried changing the range to no avail.

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
me server is also expereancing this bug but it only started when we updated to the newest version

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
i got a lot of these in my logg dont know if that helps

[20:38:07] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Binnie Core loaded a new chunk (-29, -19
Dimension: 0) during chunk population, causing cascading worldgen lag. Please r
eport this to the mod's issue tracker. This log can be disabled in the Forge con
fig.

Velocikitty

Jul 29, 2019
This also seems to effect most crops. The ones you can harvest with right click aren't at as much of a disadvantage however.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
I can't even cut tall grass with hand when in or outside our chunkloaded area. Server's spawn protection is set to 0, and i have OP rights on it. Also if i place a torch anywhere i can't dig it away. It pops out only if i dig the block it stands on.

J

JAMES CROWTHER

I seeing the same issue, I am several hundred blocks away from spawn (version 1.10).

webluke

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same bug with 1.10 running on a "hosted" server. This is "game breaking", any word on a fix yet?

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
ok so iam not sure why but i unclaimed my chunks, reclaimed then relogged and now iam fine others on server still had same issue till they claimed chunks and then relogged.

like i said i have no idea why but it work now for me n my buddys anyway

Tombomb

Jul 29, 2019
The fix i found was go into your team settings (make a team and then click on your team) there is a settings gear click that and change the settings for required level for block editing and block interactions

S

Sorane

Hello everyone.
I have the same issue with my Direwolf Server, looks like it's only not working on a multiplayer server and mine is in a local computer.
I've tried all of your solutions, but nothing is working for me.
Hope the FTB team will find the reason.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.