Can't associate with Microsoft Account

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Yukuai

May 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to run FTB with the app but when I try to run an instance the app asks me to login with an Account Microsoft, even if I did it (it shows me a page with

You're in!​

You can now safely close this tab and return to the FTB App.) it gives me an error that it's "Unable to fetch profile from Minecraft account (no id found)".
I'm over 18, I've got Minecraft on this Microsoft account ... I don't know how to do else :-(

Yukuai

May 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to urge, but I really need help about this problem. I can't play FTB because my Microsoft Account is not recognised by FTB App, I can't neither find some log to help understand why the account is refused, please: help me!

frognik

Jul 29, 2019
I have this exact same problem.
I can launch any modpacks through CurseForge app just not on FTB app.

frognik

Jul 29, 2019
I have a workaround.
Install Direwolf20 1.18 on FTB app and open the containing folder.
Open CurseForge and create a new custom profile and name it Direwolf20 1.18 and use Forge version 40.1.30 and run it at least once.
Open the new custom profile's containing folder and copy all the files from the FTB app containing folder to there overwriting any files if needed.
Run the custom profile and you'll be playing Direwolf20 1.18 using the CurseForge app.

Should be able to do this with any FTB pack as long as you set the right Forge version.

Last edited:

Yukuai

May 29, 2022
But why I can't add my Microsoft Account? It'll be a good thing to know this, cause so I can fix it ...