Open Cannot use EU2 rings

Chinthor

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Cannot use EU2 rings

Pack Version 3.0.15

What is the bug? Chicken ring and squid ring do not function despite having enough GP. Angel ring does.

Mod & Version Extra Utilities 2 - 1.6.3

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes. Make either of the rings in a multiplayer server. Supply adequate GP. The angel ring will work, the other two will not

Known Fix #shrug

G

GoodesGaming

Hello there, [I'm also experiencing the same problem where when connected to my server neither of the chicken, squid or angel ring function although the power requirements have been met]

The only fix I have found is that first by loading a singleplayer world with enough power to use one of the rings and then activating them for 10 seconds or so. Then for some reason, this will make it so the next time I connect to my server the rings work, but I have to do this everytime I reboot the game which is rather annoying.
[Also note that every time I connect to the server or change dimensions, for example, going from overworld to the nether I have to drop and equip the ring for it to function in the new dimension, it's rather strange]

So a full solution would be appreciated if anyone else knows, but this will have to do for now hope it helps :)