Cannot use buckets to get lava from magma crucible?

Killamgoro

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen videos of people doing it... is there a certain config you need to be able to take lava back from the crucible's in buckets?

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
You can't directly from a magma crucible, but if you send the lava to a liquid transposer you can.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
you need a liquid transposer next to the magma, setup the magma to output to the transposer & use the transposer to fill or empty buckets/cans/etc, one of the best things about TE is the networking of machines & there easy to learn what does what, when & how if you look at the gui.

Zerren

Jul 29, 2019
The easiest solution of them all is to have the lava output the top and place a buildcraft or TE tank on top and just scoop the lava out with buckets

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
If you use portable tanks they can also by themselves output their contents to a block below them if you whack them with a wrench once. I use them to fill ignious extruders that are set up to cobblegen.

systemv

Jul 29, 2019
Another question -- is it possible to "dump" the product of the crucible into a cavity dug into the ground?
Eg., energized glow stone. I can create it with the crucible, but I'd like to just spill it out into a cavity.. Possible?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Another question -- is it possible to "dump" the product of the crucible into a cavity dug into the ground?
Eg., energized glow stone. I can create it with the crucible, but I'd like to just spill it out into a cavity.. Possible?
If you use something like the floodgate from Buildcraft or the liquid spiller from RotaryCraft, yeah. Not without those sort of things, though.

systemv

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet. That's what I needed. (YogscraftComplete has the Floodgate.. just need to figure out how to replenish the crucible with infinite glowstone dust)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet. That's what I needed. (YogscraftComplete has the Floodgate.. just need to figure out how to replenish the crucible with infinite glowstone dust)
Unless you're using the latest TE3 release, there are ways to make a infinite glowstone farm with energized glowstone...
If so, a witch are fine too.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you're using the latest TE3 release, there are ways to make a infinite glowstone farm with energized glowstone...
If so, a witch are fine too.
Wait wait wait they removed the northern lights :eek::confused::oops: (all the emoticons showing my horror)

Reactions: ThomazM
T

tricia.hatt

Hey there. I am playing project o zone and can't for the life of me to get the Redstone fluid out but it just won't go anywhere. Can someone message me?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Out of where? Where should the fluid go? If you are using a magma crucible have you configured the sides correctly?