Cannot teleport blocks with MFFS force manipulator

EricBuist

Hi,

I'm trying to teleport blocks with MFFS force manipulator and this is is always failing. I am testing with a 3x3x3 cube and teleporting it only a few blocks away. The capacitor of the force manipulator is almost at 500 when I start the device. It starts to very quickly drain energy until it becomes empty. I tried to add speed modules to the Fortron capacitor. I am now at 20 speed modules and this still does not help. I just cannot afford making more of these modules for now, because I will run out of diamonds. How is it supposed to work? With 3-4 stacks of speed modules or with multiple capacitors? There is no clear documentation about the mod, nothing in-game, only people attempting stuff in fast-paced YouTube videos. I just don't have time to do my builds twice, once in creative mode on a throw-away map, then a second time for real. This is just not fun at all if I have to do everything twice because there are too many undocumented aspects.
Thanks for any suggestion.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
a) Distance has no effect, only dimensions. If you teleport it 10 blocks away, it'll take just as much as 1000 blocks. However, if it's in the nether, it'll take more.
b) If it's running out of power, you need speed modules in the force manipulator. It'll speed it up. Shocking, I know, but it works!