Windows .jar Cannot Start Server after latest update

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatcat

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to get my client working fine.

I backed up my server and then copied the files into the current folder, this gave an error of a duplicate mod but woudl not tell me which.

I deleted all the folders except for /world now and then installed the latest server.
Now I get this:

=== IndustrialCraft 2 Error ===
IC2 detected an ID conflict between your IC2.cfg and the map you are
trying to load.
Map: world
Config section: block
Config entry: blockWall
Config value: 628
Map value: 630
Adjust your config to match the IDs used by the map or convert your
map to use the IDs specified in the config.
See also: config/IC2.cfg world/ic2_map.cfg
===============================
at ic2.common.Platform.displayError(Platform.java:31)
at ic2.common.IC2.tickStart(IC2.java:1539)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:16)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:116)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onWorldLoadTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:300)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
at fp.run(SourceFile:818)
[SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: C:\Minecraft Server\.\crash-reports\crash-2012-11-19_16.34.57-server.txt

Please Help!

Amoa123

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 detected an ID conflict between your IC2.cfg and the map you are
trying to load.
Map: world
Config section: block
Config entry: blockWall
Config value: 628
Map value: 630
Adjust your config to match the IDs used by the map or convert your
map to use the IDs specified in the config.
See also: config/IC2.cfg world/ic2_map.cfg

It explains the problem here. You have conflicting IDs between your server files, and your map. So you'll need to change one of them to the other, so that they match. You need to go to one of the files that it mentions at the bottom of the quote and change the ID so they match.

Roboticexile

Jul 29, 2019
You could adjust the value in the IC2 congif (.cfg) file to be '630', rather than '628', but it will throw any clients' configs out too. There are some (buggy) tools available to change map block values, but when I experienced the same issue, I found it simpler to spawn a new world. I'm sorry I cannot be more help than that. Hopefully others may be able to shed light on a better solution.

Phatcat

Jul 29, 2019
I can't do that, my players will revolt! they need to release an update and change this back!

Status
Not open for further replies.