Problem Cannot Place Fireboxes

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kuramdo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
I have been having trouble placing fireboxes in my server. It works fine in the client game, but I cannot place on my server. If I try to craft it I cannot take it out of my crafting bench. If I try to place it after receiving it from /give, I cannot place it. I do not know what is wrong, since there are no problems in the config, and I replaced the railcraft.jar from my computer on to my server.

Please help, my steam powered integrity is at stake.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
This sort of thing is normally caused by your client running different configs to your server. Try replacing your client's /minecraft/config/Railcraft directory with the one from your server and see if that fixes the problem. You say you copied railcraft.jar from your computer to the server, but this file does not contain the configs.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
I think I know what may have happened, fireboxes share the same item ID as World Anchors. Is it possible you use a mod to disable items and added all items with the ID 1054 to the blacklist?

Kuramdo

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I have not responded until now. I just downloaded the server again, and made a new server offline, and then copied the config, mod, and all the important files into my actual server. It worked again.