Cannot login to personal FTB Inventions server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Cannot login to personal FTB Inventions server
Launcher Version:
reccomended
Modpack:
FTB INventions
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I've been hosting a FTB Inventions server for a few days off a friends server box, after a day or so i lost the ability to connect, as every time i would try it would throw up an error (java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information) I can connect to any other servers without a problem and when i try to login nothing shows up in the log on the server side. Any assistance is appreciated.

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
Can others login? If not, then it means that the server isn't actually running (ie. is crashed) and/or a firewall is blocking it (ie. the server box's firewall or your own network's firewall). If they can, then it is probably you're firewall blocking access to the server's specific IP for some reason. Also, if it's not on port 25565, it could be that you can join other servers due to non-25565 (with a few others like 80 and 443 allowed ofc) ports getting blocked by your firewall.