Cannot login to FTB

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Ungkor

Aug 1, 2019
I've been happily playing skyfactory 3 for weeks. Tonight I tried starting the mod pack using the FTB launcher (like I always do, nothing new), and got a message saying it could not update, validate, or find my profile.

I've removed the account from FTB and re-added it. Each time I try to log in to my MS account using the question mark icon in the bottom left of the FTB app, the login says successful, but when I try to launch the game, it says it doesn't know who I am.

I haven't found a solution, but at least one other person is having the same experience - https://github.com/FTBTeam/FTB-App/issues/709

Ungkor

Aug 1, 2019
msauth.feed-the-beast.com is now showing 503 unavailable. Can anyone please let us know what is going on?

Nom0r3

Nov 2, 2022
Looks like msauth.feed-the-beast.com url is down it cant redirect to microsoft login page.