Cannot fill create redstone energy cell (Thermal Exp)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

muckrake

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I am having an issue with trying to create a redstone energy cell. Playing FTB Unleashed and followed all wiki instructions. I have created a Liquid Transposer, filled it with a bunch of molten redstone, and powered it.

But when I place empty energy cell frame in the machine it does nothing. Doesn't fill it... just nothing :( So I can't create a redstone energy cell because I can't fill the frame.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Any help appreciated.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
The liquid transposer has a fill receptacle setting and an empty receptacle setting. Is it on the fill receptacle setting? Also it takes 4000mb of destabilized (molten) redstone to fill the cell, 40 redstone worth.

Reactions: PierceSG

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
To reiterate Goose. The thing will only fill when you have the full amount it needs.
To switch it's setting press the button with a bucket on it.

Reactions: PierceSG

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
You will also need 40 redstone dust (molten) to fill one empty frame. Just so you know.
Nevermind, above posts got all points covered.

triblades

Jul 29, 2019
Note that with TE machines, you can set the output and input sides of the machines.

1) Are the machines set next to each other?
2) Is the output side of the crucible set to the side of the transposer?
3) Is the transposer input side set to the crucible's side?

muckrake

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the replies. I think I did not have enough redstone liquid in there - I had misread the amount needed I guess. I bet that fixes it! Again, thank you!