Cannot craft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gazro

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on a friends server with several other people and I seem to have this only issue compared to them. I cannot craft anything in my personal inventory. If I were to have a log > create planks > workbench and then place it, it would vanish and then turn back into a log. That goes for anything that fits in the personal crafting window, however I can craft on an already placed workbench. I'm in adventure mode, the admin has tried putting me on the whitelist, and enabled gamemode 0 just as a test and it still didn't work.

I've got packs installed properly otherwise I wouldn't be able to connect to the server.

Gazro

Jul 29, 2019
We thought that, but it only happens via personal window, and Ive got a full green ping when connected.

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server have any plugins? Is this a vanilla* FTB modpack? *Vanilla in that its not changed*

Gazro

Jul 29, 2019
We are using the Monster (v1.1.1) Minecraft version 1.6.4, with bloodmagic enabled. We are also using the Sphax skins and compatible FTB sphax skins. I know the skins wouldn't contribute but I did try without using any of them, just the default out of curiosity.

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized you said you were in adventure mode. Tell your friend to op you so that you can manually change your game mode to survival and see if that fixes anything.

Gazro

Jul 29, 2019
We've done that. None of our other 4 friends on the server are having this issue, and they have the same privileges as I do.

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing i can think of is your friend has something installed serverside that he forgot about.

Gazro

Jul 29, 2019
I should also mention that messing around in single player, I get the same issue. In the past, I haven't had these problems.

Gazro

Jul 29, 2019
Tried that too. We went at length trying to figure it out. No clue. I've just said screw it and am keeping a bench/furnace in my inventory.