Mac Cannot Connect to Server 403 Error

Lohfiuoav

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I was just invited to join a server and I saw that I was required to download some extra mods for it. So I downloaded the mods without any problems and proceeded to join the server.

When I tried to join it, though, there was an error saying java.io.IOExeption: some error code 403 (I'll put a picture of this up if that helps) and some long URL codes

I restarted the launcher and redownloaded the launcher but nothing seemed to change. Is there any fix for this problem because I looked at the forums for a good 2 hours (this and mc forums) but there's nothing there and youtube has no results for the searches that I used either. I assumed that there was a problem with the server, so I tried joining some other random server, but got the same results.

Are there any other people who've been having the same problems, because this is pretty strange to me. Do you guys have any solutions or suggestions, because I've tried to do most everything possible including getting some rubbish VPN that just made everything worse.

Please help!!