Whitelist Server Canadian DW20 | 1.7.10 | 1.0.1 | Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

damien1114

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I have started a DW20 1.7.10 whitelisted server based in Ontario!

There aren't many rules
- No dupes
- Keep Mystcraft age Numbers!
- No griefing

The server specs are
Xeon E5520 2.26ghz Quad
7GB ram
256gb SSD

Leave a application below!

Modded MC Experience:
What you plan to bring to the community:
Favorite Mod:
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC:
A little more about yourself:
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?:

IP will be given through skype or PM!

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: anthony098765
Modded MC Experience: about 2 years
What you plan to bring to the community: a friendly and helpful person!
Favorite Mod: MFR and AE2 :D
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: i like to have everything automated. so if i can i will automate it!
A little more about yourself: i'm a quiet person don't talk much, i love to build big/crazy things and bases!
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: anthony0987651

dr_bleblo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: dr_bleblo
Modded MC Experience: 4-5 years
What you plan to bring to the community: Generosity that is not good more me
Favorite Mod: WITCHERY
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Hmmmmmmmm beat the system? teach the mods to other people and Become God
A little more about yourself: I almost always will get on every weekend and If there is a way to talk with someone on the server I will do it every time I wanna talk to everyone
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: dr.bleblo (is how you find me im called dr.Dildo dont ask)

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: minecraftbfhpro
Modded MC Experience: I have been a Player of the Minecraft modding comunity and a great builder
What you plan to bring to the community: I am planning to help and build nice stuff

Favorite Mod: I dont have a Fav mod, I only make stuff nice and good
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Building
A little more about yourself: Im a Dutch gamer and a active gamer I dont screw ppl
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: [email protected]

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: tiby1
Modded MC Experience:ftb modpacks such as unleashed, monster, some private packs, and tekkit.
What you plan to bring to the community: a friendly, community orientated, and active player
Favorite Mod: witchery, and IC2
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: building
A little more about yourself: im a active gamer and honest
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: i dont have a skype yet

Drewfro666

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: drewfro666
Modded MC Experience: I've been playing modded Minecraft for about 3-4 years. I was previously an administrator for the Timbercraft FTB server for about 2 years.
What you plan to bring to the community: Umm... well, I'm a pretty friendly guy and I'm also fairly active.
Favorite Mod: Don't really have a favorite at the moment. Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft, Botania, etc.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Have fun.
A little more about yourself: I'm a 17-year-old DnD player who thinks kittens are cute and survives entirely off of ramen noodles.
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: [email protected]

TH3GR1N

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:TH3GR1N
Modded MC Experience:playing modded minecraft for four years now//previous head admin of timbercraft ftb
What you plan to bring to the community: a mature and reliable person and friend that people can count on to help them with mods// an overall friendly environment
Favorite Mod:Industrial craft!!! mostly the nuclear side of it
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC:Automate everything!!!
A little more about yourself:im a science person all the way, im friendly and approachable and i love playing ftb with cool and mature people
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: heres my email [email protected]

preodje

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:RadlerPVP
Modded MC Experience:I played FTB since 1.5 till now (FTB Unleashed ,FTB Monster , Yogcast Complete Pack, Attack of the B team, Hermitcraft Modsauce)
What you plan to bring to the community:Community builds,machines,farms etc. Im a friendly and funny person and i like to talk about all kind of stuff so its never boring with me :)
Favorite Mod:Tinkers' Construct and Thermal Expansion
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC:Build farms and do pvp arenas or something
A little more about yourself:Im Filip and im from Serbia.Im a hardcore gamer i enjoy being online and having fun with other people in games and in chats.
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: predoje.pro

Sjonnie

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Sjon_het_schaap
Modded MC Experience: played for 2/3 years
What you plan to bring to the community: I want to be helpfull and kind to all, and I hope we can have a great time playing together, The reason I play whitelisted servers is because I like to know the people I'm playing with, and I like to talk in chat
Favorite Mod: Thermal Expension and Industrial Craft, looking forward to master applied energistics
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Build systems as complex as possible
A little more about yourself: Im Jasper, I'm 16 years old from the Netherlands, I like to play online games, to communicate and have fun together.
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: Bakkerjasper

Sixrig

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:sixrig
Modded MC Experience:about a year
What you plan to bring to the community:automation,or at least take a try at it
Favorite Mod:Tinkers Construct,and by extent,TiCTweaks and ExtraTiC
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC:Mine.Make better tools for mining.Then run my base on RF
A little more about yourself:I have a tendency to try and recreate my fantasy weapons in Minecraft,have my builds be made up on the go,make no house,i can also record gameplay on the server for Youtube
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?:no skype

BricksHouse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: supercocoapuff
Modded MC Experience: I started playing ftb about 1 year ago and was playing some tekkit before that
What you plan to bring to the community: someone who's friendly and helpful, maybe some communal machines/buildings/farms etc
Favorite Mod: Thermal expansion and forestry
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: automate stuff and learn new mods
A little more about yourself: Im Michael and from Canada, I like to build cool stuff and I prefer servers vs. single player worlds
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: m.farrace

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Nuclearsmilz
Modded MC Experience: Since the official release of MC
What you plan to bring to the community: Some form of automation, Aesthetics, things like that.
Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, and Thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Automate the new mods, and learn how to get the best profit off of them!
A little more about yourself: I'm a guy from Canada, Ontario :)D) and I love small servers with not too many people!
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: No I don't, not yet at least.

jf428

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: jf428
Modded MC Experience: Started with the FTB Beta Pack 1.4.7 (May 2013)
What you plan to bring to the community: I like to make farms and to produce everything in an automatic way
Favorite Mod: EnderIO, Tinkers' Construct, ThermalExpansion
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Learn new things, build giant bases, automation
A little more about yourself: I'm from Quebec and I talk french :)
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: the_amgry428

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: MrGeorge547
Modded MC Experience: I started playing minecraft at 1.2.5 then i got bored of vanilla mc so i moved to technic then moved to ftb in beta pack 1.4.7
What you plan to bring to the community:
Favorite Mod: Extra utilities, Ender Io, Applied energisics
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Learn new stuff and make really complicated automations
A little more about yourself: I like in the uk in manchester and i love to cook :)
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: I do, but i cant be bothed to download it, i have it on my phone tho :)

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: atomic667
Modded MC Experience: I started playing modded minecraft i think around 1.2.5
What you plan to bring to the community: I have quite a large knowledge of most of the mods and I'm always willing to help out.
Favorite Mod: Tinkers Construct, Thaumcraft, and thermal expansion.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Just build up a base and just grow my base as much as possible
A little more about yourself: I'm always ready to play minecraft and any other sort of game.
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: I do not have it downloaded.

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:ArcoZyli
Modded MC Experience: Blood Magic, Witchery, Ender IO, Big Reactors, IC2, Thermal foundation. if i dont know it and i need it ill learn it (fast)
What you plan to bring to the community: i bring a massive enthusiasm for building machines and complex automation systems. I'm a generous person who once established does not mind sharing the wealth. Mostly what i bring is a helping hand to people who are struggling with some concept or knowledge with a mod that i understand. I'm always willing to help out people
Favorite Mod: how can i pick one? funtionally speaking Ender IO is in almost every build (mostly because their conduits rock
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Automation!! from simple ore processing to massive hv solar factories and everything in between
A little more about yourself: I currently have a lot of spare time and that means loads of minecraft. been trying a few servers in an effort to find a permanent home. I've never been banned from any server in 2 years of playing minecraft and i like cats.
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: yes indeed but id rather not give it out on a public forum

IP will be given through skype or PM!

Taytaydhouser

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Taytaydhouser
Modded MC Experience: About 2 years
What you plan to bring to the community: fun and help building.
Favorite Mod: Thermal expansion
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: Building.
A little more about yourself: i have been playing minecraft for over two years, and i am planning on starting a youtube series on a server.
Do you have skype? If so whats you skype name?: Taytayhouser