can you put yogbox in FTB like the divine RPG

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

who will make this poblick

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheonlyEddie

Jul 29, 2019
Can FTB put the yogbox in FTB like the divine rpg I don't now but there a lot of mobs in that one the one I like the most is the million mare mod an others mods like the volcano weather that are not in yogbox this will make FTB more awesome and more people will play it :):D Guys like this if you agree with me if you don't don't like:cool:

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know, yogbox is not updated. Also, as far as I know, those mobs either do not give permission or aren't good for the FTB style. However... The Yogcraft modpack is on.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
No man :( I was just thinking about words that begin with the letter L, like ludicrous, lunatic, luptoptichl, and I was thinking about that word when writing the message and well, I just wanted an honest opinion, guess that's too much to ask :(.

TheonlyEddie

Jul 29, 2019
No man :( I was just thinking about words that begin with the letter L, like ludicrous, lunatic, luptoptichl, and I was thinking about that word when writing the message and well, I just wanted an honest opinion, guess that's too much to ask :(.
should not be upsite thath was good im just a new player I don't now how to upgrade:cool:

Zivel

Jul 29, 2019
I would also like to know what its like to live with a lobotomy. Please enlighten us Eddie.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
LOL so many trolls joining lately. And Whizz keeps taking them seriously. At least in the necro'ed "how do i play singleplayer, wat is MC" thread.

Reactions: Velotican

SynysterBear

Jul 29, 2019
LOL so many trolls joining lately. And Whizz keeps taking them seriously. At least in the necro'ed "how do i play singleplayer, wat is MC" thread.

I don't think that was a troll.
unsuccessful-troll-99868790645.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.