Can you give yourself Levels in Ars Magicka 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingers23

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is still unanswered but /setmagiclevel works now.... Well, it's a bit strange because the usage says /setmagiclevel player level but it doesn't seem to do anything with the player inserted into it. Just doing /setmagiclevel level works fine :S. Please note that this will not give you skill points. You need to use Infinity Orbs of the respective color.

nerakai

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is still unanswered but /setmagiclevel works now.... Well, it's a bit strange because the usage says /setmagiclevel player level but it doesn't seem to do anything with the player inserted into it. Just doing /setmagiclevel level works fine :S. Please note that this will not give you skill points. You need to use Infinity Orbs of the respective color.
Thanks :) I've already gotten back to the point I was at before but this will be good to know for if I brick my world again :D

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have NBTExplorer? I think that it's a property in either level.dat or player.dat.
EDIT: Oh, I noticed someone told you. Nevermind!

nerakai

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have NBTExplorer? I think that it's a property in either level.dat or player.dat.
EDIT: Oh, I noticed someone told you. Nevermind!
Yeah but thanks anyway :)

I think I should contact a moderator to lock this thread since the issue's been resolved :L

Status
Not open for further replies.