Request Can someone please make this small modpack for me please

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

norza

Aug 2, 2019
I tried just shoving this all in the mods folder but it crashes without telling me what is wrong, I just want a simple survival modpack with none of the 'quest book' bs... im only asking for a small modpack without the 100s of mods in it that i would never use that lag my game.

ive made the list of the mods below (feel free to add in other survival mods)
v. 1.7.10

Tinker's Construct
Biomes o Plenty
Grappling Hook
3D ore
Archimedes Ships
Mo' Bends
Backpack Mod
open Terrain Generator
Open Blocks
Twilight Forest
Dynamic Lights
Infernal Mobs
Advanced Enchanting
Journey Map
NotEnoughItems
Better Portals
shaders
Optifine

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
There should be a crash report in the packs folder and it should tell whats wrong. First thing I recomment is to remove Optifine, it's not supported and may cause issues. Another thing to check is that you have installed the correct version of Forge. Also make sure you have installed any library mods or other mods required by the mods you have installed. Tinker Construct for example requires Mantle, which is not in your list.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Also, build inside the Twitch Launcher, even if you later move to MultiMC, because that will auto-download any dependencies you need (most of the time).

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
This is 1.7.10 and you are attempting to use Optifine in a modded environment. As someone who created and maintained (technically, still maintains) a 1.7.10 modpack, this is Not Recommended. Of course, that means no shaders as well. Optifine in 1.7.10 Did Not Play Well With Others. I would be willing to bet it is either TiCon or Archimedes Ships conflicting with Optifine, but the sad fact is that a LOT of mods didn't work with Optifine due to rendering differences in that era.