Can Someone Please Help Me Make A Mod For 1.6.4

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ItzJavaV2

Jul 29, 2019
I really would like to make a mod that adds new ores, tools, armor, and possibly food and crops to grow, like seeds, but I have never made a mod before, if someone could please tell me a detailed, step by step tutorial for making mods, that would be great! Thank you.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I really would like to make a mod that adds new ores, tools, armor, and possibly food and crops to grow, like seeds, but I have never made a mod before, if someone could please tell me a detailed, step by step tutorial for making mods, that would be great! Thank you.
Can you get on the FTB teamspeak? i will be in public 3

ItzJavaV2

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, well I don't have that unfortunately, how about we just chat here?[DOUBLEPOST=1409956026][/DOUBLEPOST]Besides I do not have a mic to talk into

ItzJavaV2

Jul 29, 2019
Ok gimme a sec please, I am downloading it now,[DOUBLEPOST=1409956211][/DOUBLEPOST]Do I download client or server? And do I need a mic to talk to you with, or is it chat, because I do not have a mic

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Ok gimme a sec please, I am downloading it now,[DOUBLEPOST=1409956211][/DOUBLEPOST]Do I download client or server? And do I need a mic to talk to you with, or is it chat, because I do not have a mic

Client. Either mic or no mic, both work.

ItzJavaV2

Jul 29, 2019
I know what java is, it is basically what minecraft runs off of, its where all the code is, right? I've coded some things before for a small server, like perms and stuff, but not mods yet.