can someone please explain how to use the MFFS projector

SlipperyJim

Jul 29, 2019
Forcicium goes into the MFFS Extractor. This along with EU generates FF power.

Build a nearby MFFS Capacitor. Make some access cards. Right click a card between the generator and capacitor to link them. You should see the number of linked blocks go up by 1 on the front of the capacitor as well as the card placed in it.

Do the same between the Capacitor and the Projector. You should now see the FF power displayed for use in the Projector.

Choose a FF type e.g. sphere and build the appropriate module. Place it in the Projector.

Supply a redstone signal to the projector (I suggest a switch for testing purposes) and turn it on!

I am sure people here can go into more detail - I am at work and this is off the top of my head.

Direwolf20's Server LP covers this as well but I can't recall the episode numers. 64 and 65?

Hope this helps!

The Jimbat
The Force is Strong in Him

unholywar23

Jul 29, 2019
Forcicium goes into the MFFS Extractor. This along with EU generates FF power.

Build a nearby MFFS Capacitor. Make some access cards. Right click a card between the generator and capacitor to link them. You should see the number of linked blocks go up by 1 on the front of the capacitor as well as the card placed in it.

Do the same between the Capacitor and the Projector. You should now see the FF power displayed for use in the Projector.

Choose a FF type e.g. sphere and build the appropriate module. Place it in the Projector.

Supply a redstone signal to the projector (I suggest a switch for testing purposes) and turn it on!

I am sure people here can go into more detail - I am at work and this is off the top of my head.

Direwolf20's Server LP covers this as well but I can't recall the episode numers. 64 and 65?

Hope this helps!

The Jimbat
The Force is Strong in Him
Hey thank you for the quick reply I will test this out

SlipperyJim

Jul 29, 2019
I also briefly cover this in a recent server tour if you wanna check out SlipperyJim72 on Yourtube ("Make it So..." 1a). Apologies for the plug :)

The Jimbat
Get's a Plug-In

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Let is refer again to DW20 he explains the basics of the machines there function etc ... I've been playing with allot of Mffs lately and I've got to tell you its awesome but also a little scary at the same time :)... I also think It could make a good way for server owners to protect community areas since the defense station can stop people carrying certain items with in its area[DOUBLEPOST=1355993122][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also briefly cover this in a recent server tour if you wanna check out SlipperyJim72 on Yourtube ("Make it So..." 1a). Apologies for the plug :)

The Jimbat
Get's a Plug-In
I think plugs are OK ... as long as what your plug is relevant to the situation ... if you have made a demo of MFFS that other might feel is helpful then you are just letting them know that more info is available.