Request Can someone help with Mo Creatures?

IvoryCharm

Jul 29, 2019
So I posted this in the tech chat forum yesterday but havnt gotten any replies and I thought maybe I'd move it here just in case someone here could help. I apologize if it seems like I'm spamming the forums.

I was wondering if someone could help me configure some mods that seem to be causing crashes for me.
Right now i'm running the latest FTB infinity pack as the base but I've added quite a bit to it.

The mods that seem to always cause a crash are the infamous Mo Creatures and Exotic Birds. Anytime I put either of these mods in with the rest of my mods it will load up the game until I try to load a world.

There are a couple other mods that I think also do this for me but i'm less concerned with them and I hope that by learning how to configure these correctly I might be able to do the same with the other issues.

If this isn't the right forum to ask this then could someone please direct me to the right place?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot to upload a crash report: http://pastebin.com/fmZY5GFR

Last edited:

IvoryCharm

Jul 29, 2019
I remember seeing this crash before. Try removing Custom mob Spawner
Thanks! It worked. And, unless I'm mistaken, I think I know why. It seems to me that the mod "Ender Zoo" has it's own custom spawning system that conflicts with Dr Zharks.